bright sunrise bright sunrise

Sweet

So I agree with aloneagainfriend, except for the not liking trance. You've got some cool melodies rockin here, but it sounds a little too simple like there's not enough going on (if that makes sense?). I'm not an expert at making music but I'm just saying what I hear.

Keep up the great work!

riptide11 responds:

what would you call it lol? what should i put in is it to slow? im kinda a noob at making this stuff so yea lol thanks for the feedback finally someone tells me something.

8bit Spoonman 8bit Spoonman

Go MrDuckman

Great bass. 8bit is hardcore.

Exactly33 responds:

Glad you liked it. Please tell your friends, or anyone you know.

Human (8Bit) Human (8Bit)

\m/(>.<)\m/

I think i'm going to have to show this to all my friends. I think I like this more than the original.

Exactly33 responds:

Glad you liked it Down-beat.

Please show your friends. :P

Under The 8bit Bridge Under The 8bit Bridge

thank you!

awesome. Sorry i haven't logged in in a while. This, it does be awesome. 8bit is hardcore.

Exactly33 responds:

Lol, glad you liked it. Haven't seen you in awhile.

Please spread the word.

His World (Remix) His World (Remix)

(Doing a Dance)(but I can't dance... so...)

Remind me to work out to this kind of stuff... because then I might actually work out. :D
I dunno but this song just reminded me of training. At anything. I remember not too long ago there was a video going back and forth between ballet dancers and NFL players and this made me think of that.

Dragostea din tei/NumaNuma Rmx Dragostea din tei/NumaNuma Rmx

...

what so... this is the 3rd song I've rated 10 because it's got 8bit in it. :D I think I've become addicted.
Keep it up!

Lol, I'll keep making the 8bits for you. :P

Soft Storms Soft Storms

Awesome.

Dude this is great. The soft hissing sound in the background... I dunno... it's like... ALMOST perfect. When I first heard it, I though "Gee, Song of Storms, the soft hissing must be rain?" Bad recording or not, when you record it well, may i recommend like... recording a thunderstorm? and adding that to this song.

Musica17 responds:

Thank you for your review! The next recording to be posted will not have any of the ridiculous hissing, but! If ever a day I can find a music program and an audio file for thunderstorms, it will be available to you. The next mix will also be longer and have a personal touch added to it. I hope once it's finished everyone will enjoy!

Simple Clocks (8bit Remix) Simple Clocks (8bit Remix)

>.<

Once again... 8bit songs ROCK! Could you try "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers?

Ah another request. Will do! :P

Just Dance (8bit) Just Dance (8bit)

I think I'm weird or something...

I can't figure out why, but I have a weakness towards 8bit. Especially low 8bit sounds... Keep up this kinda stuff. I'll have to die in a fire and go to super 8bit heaven.

Exactly33 responds:

It draws us all in a bit. You just have to have some roots somewhere listening to it before. Ex: Nostalgiac Video Games anyone?

[oove] Heartbeats [oove] Heartbeats

Wow.

This song is pretty cool... I vote put an orchestra behind it and you've got a masterpiece. If you do make it a techno song... it better have an AWESOME bassline. Or else I'll have to be disappointed. :( <--- sad face.
And I love the way it ends.

broove responds:

I like the ending myself.
Thanks ;)